Saturday, June 29, 2013

Five Reasons Why Gel Pads Rock


1. I use shoe pads because they make wearing my shoes very comfortable. I am an upcoming nurse and will have to be standing around all day during clinicals, so I need the extra support and relief. I had to experiment with several different brands and models before finding the right style. After finding the right model, my work days were much more enjoyable.

2. The good really outweighs the bad when it comes to shoe pads. These things do not cost that much money for the amount of good that they can do. Unless you get yours from a doctor, they shouldn't cost you anymore than twenty bucks for two of them. Usually they don't even cost over ten, but there are some brands that are not that expensive.

3. I wear gel pads because they last. Yep, they are unlike any other form of support for a pair of shoes. Some shoe brands come with a little added support inside the sole, but these layers often give way to the wear and tear of everyday use. The tough plastic material of which the gel pads are made of, have lasted much longer in my experiences.

4. They make me taller. I hate to admit it, but wearing gel pads makes me taller. I actually double up on each shoe in order to make myself look a little bit taller. My girlfriend is just a smidgen taller than I, so the gel pad actually levels out heights out a bit.

5. Lastly, they are simply exciting, Yes, I am about to explain why I think these innovative objects are exciting. They come in so many different shapes, sizes, colors, and contents, that they really are fun to experiment with. You never know which ones will give your feet the most relief. I am always tempted when I see a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment