Friday, July 12, 2013

Review of the Ironman ATIS 1000 AB Training System Inversion Therapy Table


The Ironman ATIS 1000 AB Training System is a combination inversion table and abs training system designed for the reduction of back stress. This table has an abs and core training system which provides for the isolation of the abdominals far more effectively than bench training. This also allows for the building up and strengthening of the abs when you sit on it for just a few minutes every day. Another unique feature of this table is that it provides you with ten different inversion locking angles. These enable you to find the perfect position for both your body type and symptoms. This table is manufactured by Ironman Fitness and has been engineered to provide users with endurance, strength, stamina, speed and performance. Below are some key features of the Ironman ATIS 1000 AB Training System Inversion Therapy Table:

  • Durable oval tubing steel frame

  • Heavy nylon backrest - This is tough yet durable.

  • Memory foam vinyl pillow - To provide you with ample head support.

  • 10 different inversion locking angles

  • Vinyl safety side covers - To protect your hands and fingers.

  • Tough rubber non-skid floor stabilizers

  • Height-adjustable frame up to 6 feet 6 inches

  • User capacity of up to 300 pounds

  • Folds for storage

  • Measures 26 x 62 x 49 inches (W x H x D)

  • Weighs 76 pounds

  • Inverted, foam dipped hand grips - These allow for maximum stretching while inverted.

  • Side holder for cell phones, watch, wallet, eyeglasses, coins and other small objects that you want within easy reach.

There are various positives to this inversion therapy table. First of all, it enables you to lock the bed at desired angles. The foot holder is also very comfortable and is mounted in a way that makes the orientation and position of the "Heel Holder" just right. I also liked the packaging and delivery process as all the parts were delivered wrapped along with the tools required to assemble the inversion therapy table. While assembling the table was not exactly easy, the directions and the fact that I have some experience with DIY helped me to work fast to complete the set up. So I do like the design of the table because I am able to feel secure while inverted it - I attribute this quality to its solid and sturdy construction.

There are certain shortcomings about this inversion therapy table which I have to mention. First of all, I don't like the fact that the headrest of the Ironman cannot be adjusted. As a result, whenever I want to put it in the right position for my needs, I am forced to remove one bolt and then rotate the table. I also don't like that when it folds up it becomes big and heavy. This is a bit of a bother for me as I sometimes have to move it from the den in order to use that room for other things. It's also a hassle whenever I need to store it away.

No comments:

Post a Comment